Montessori Children's House of Durham employs persons of any gender, race, color, creed, family structure, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, military status, and genetic information and permits them equal access to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available. No discrimination is made on these bases or other federally protected characteristic in any employment practices.
How To Apply:
Please complete the application listed in the position posting.
You will be prompted to attach a cover letter and resume in the online application. If have trouble attaching these materials, please send them by email to Cynthia Hughey, Assistant Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to: 2800 Pickett Road, Durham NC 27705.
Please note: If you do not have access to complete an application online, please stop by the MCHD office to pick up a paper copy of the application.
Positions available for August 2018:
- Have lunch with Kindergarten aged children and supervise their playtime…outside!
- Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 12 noon – 1:00pm; and Wednesdays: 12 noon – 1:30pm.
- Position runs late August 2018 through early June 2019. Training provided. Must be reliable, punctual, and willing to learn Montessori practices. Pay rate is based on experience. Criminal check and references required.
Please submit a "Support Staff Application" with your resume and cover letter.
- Hours vary depending on Lead and Assistant Teachers’ needs; hours will be plentiful for Substitutes who are able and willing to jump in!
- Applicants must be punctual, reliable, professional , and nurturing. Previous experience in a Montessori practices setting is preferred, but not required, and applicant must be open to learning more of the philosophy (training will be provided). Pay rate is based on experience. Criminal check and references required.
Please submit a "Teacher Application" with your resume and cover letter.